Call for Abstracts
Call for post-deadline abstracts is closed.
- To make a presentation in ICPM-5, please submit a 1 page abstract using the following template: Template (PDF) / Template (Word)
- Abstracts must be submitted online in PDF form only. Please name your abstract file as "(family name of the 1st author).pdf", such as "smith.pdf".
Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. The size of each pdf file must not exceed 10 Mbytes.
- The deadline for Post deadline abstracts submission is April 30, 2014.
- As a general rule, each participant can make one presentation only.
- Graduate students and early-career professionals are encouraged to participate in the "Early Career Presentation Award" program. The award is planned to be given to the most outstanding presenters of or under 36 years of age.
- If you have any problem in submitting your abstract online, please contact
- medical treatment with discharge plasmas
- biological reactions to gas plasmas or plasma-treated media/surfaces
- plasma-based sterilization/decontamination
- agricultural applications of plasma technologies
- pharmaceutical applications of plasma technologies
- plasma-based surface modification for medical/biological applications
- biochemical/biomolecular engineering with plasmas
- fundamentals of atmospheric-pressure plasmas
- plasma-surface interactions relevant for medical/biological applications
- plasma sources for medical/biological applications
- plasma and/or liquid diagnostics and sensors
- modeling and numerical simulation